EarthLink Internet Services - Unlimit Your Options | Say No to Data Caps
Words count: 11 Unique Words: 11 Length: 72 characters
[ To optimize the page title, Use this SEO Title Optimizer ]
The title is too long! It has more than 70 characters.
The title will be displayed in search engine results in the form of a direct link to the site.
1. ideally, the title should contain 10 to 70 characters, including spaces. (Google displays up to 70 characters in the title, and takes into account only the first 12 words.)
2. put the most important and relevant keywords in the title, try not to repeat any word.
3. each individual page should have a unique title.
EarthLink is a leading Internet Service provider offering reliable high-speed internet, safe and affordable. Find the right Internet service for you.
Excellent! Your meta description contains between 70 and 160 characters.
Meta Descriptions provide concise explanations of the contents of web pages, that are commonly used by search engines on search result pages to display preview snippets for a given page.
1. it is best to keep meta descriptions between 70-160 characters.
2. a readable, compelling description using important keywords can draw a much higher click-through rate of searchers to the given web page.
3. avoid keyword stuffing, ensure each page has its own unique description.
Meta keywords should not be ignored, though they are not a major ranking factor for most of search engines nowadays. A Meta keywords tag is supposed to be a brief and concise list of the most important themes of your page
1. keep your list of keywords or keyword phrases down to 10 - 20 unique words or phrases.
2. separate the words or phrases using a comma (you do not need to leave a space between words separated by commas).
3. do not repeat words or phrases.
4. put your most important word or phrases at the beginning of your list.
This keywords cloud gives your an idea of what are those important keywords appears in your website.
Too many words (11) have a density of more than 3%, it may be considered as spam!
Top 20 terms occurance and density
keyword density can be used as a factor in determining whether a web page is relevant to a specified keyword or keyword phrase.
1. the optimum keyword density to be 1.0% - 3.0%. Using a keyword more than that could be considered search spam.
2. overuse of keywords, a practice called keyword stuffing, will cause a web page to be penalized.
Excellent! The page is using HTML headings (<H1> - <H6>) and inline emphasis tags (<EM><B><I><EM><STRONG>)
All the Internet
You Need EarthLink Makes It Simple
Connectivity is key Smart Business Solutions A Safer Internet for You Our Latest Offers 50 for 50 Back to School Military Discount
Need residential internet access? Business internet access? EarthLink has you covered.
Call 866-383-3080 Today! $49.95 Residential Business My EarthLink EarthLink
HyperLink™ Internet Call us today to get started. No Data Caps No Teaser Rates We will never sell your
information… Customizable Plans
HTML headings and emphasis tags are the most basic forms to indicate important content.
1. use your keywords in the headings and make sure the first level heading (<H1>) includes the most important keywords.
2. never duplicate the title tag content in the heading tags.
3. for more effective SEO, use only one <H1> tag per page
The page text content is a bit too difficult to be read and understood!
Ensure your page content text can be read and understood by most of your site visitors. not too difficult nor too simple.
1. a score below 30, indicates the text content is too difficult to be read and understood.
2. a sore above 80, may suggest that the site is lack of in-depth and expertise of its topics (low quality content).
3. an optimal reading level score shall be 50-70.
en-usExcellent! the website declared its language in use.
the detected language is : en
Declare the language in use can help search engine to better understand and rendering your page, especially when special characters are encountered.
utf-8 Excellent! the website declared its character encoding.
Declare the character encoding can help search engine to better rendering your page, especially when it comes to
Excellent! the website has a shortcut favicon image.
https://www.earthlink.net/comments/feed/ Excellent! the website has a RSS (Really Simple Syndication) Feed for quick publishing.
http://earthlink.net/robots.txt Excellent! the website has a Robots.txt file to regulate search engine crawlers access.
Robots.txt file can be used to regulate access of search engine crawlers, properly configured robots.txt file can help
crawlers to better understand your website.
1. grand robots access to those pages you wish them to crawl.
2. restrict access to those pages you do not wish search engines to see and crawl.
http://earthlink.net/sitemap.xml Excellent! the website has a XML Sitemap to guide search engine crawlers for indexing its pages. [ To generate XML sitemap, Use this XML Sitemap Generator ]
Sitemap helps search engine crawler to identify your website pages.
1. ensure all your important pages are listed in the sitemap.
2. ensure to indicate the frequency of change and importance of each url.
3. inform search engines of the location/URL of your sitemap (eg, For Google, you can set the website sitemap location through Google Webmaster management panel).
0.02 seconds - 870.85 Kb/s
Excellent! the site is pretty fast and it takes less than 1 second to load.
Estimated loading time for different internet connections
Optical Fibre (100Mbits/s)
Site speed is becoming an crucial ranking factor. Slow page loading is one of the biggest complains of web users. If the loading time is too long, you may need to check your server, network, or system codes and structure.
1. ideal loading time is less than 1 seconds, if it take more than 5 seconds to load your site, likely users will run out of patience, so do search engines.
2. improve your SEO by optimizing your website to have a small size and faster responding server.
17 Kb (17,417 bytes)
The page is a bit too small, it may not have enough relevant content to rank well!
Page size affects the speed of your website.
1. try to keep you page size between 30K-150K
3. use optimized images for web and set up your server with gzip for downloading
Text To Code Ratio
HTML Code Size
Text/HTML Code Ratio
17 Kb (17,417 bytes)
0 Kb (151 bytes)
17 Kb (17,266 bytes)
The Text/HTML Code Ratio is a bit too low, you may not have enough content to rank well!
the ratio of text to HTML code should always be above 15% for good SEO gain,
it is below 15% then that means that your website probably needs more text content.
1. a ratio between 25% and 70% is ideal, when it goes beyond than that, the page might run the risk of being considered as spam. As long as the content is relevant and gives essential information, it is a plus point to have more of it.
2. improve your SEO by adding more relevant text to your pages and also increasing your keyword density.
Excellent! No flash component is detected on this page.
Flash content can not be properly indexed by search engines, and normally flash file is large in size, which slow down the loading of your page.
1. avoid flash content whenever possible if you wish to have a fast and SEO friendly website.
Excellent! No frame is detected on this page.
Framesets and individual frames could cause problem for search engine to crawl your pages
1. avoid frames whenever possible.
2. search engines do not like frames.
3. use iframe instead if you really have no choice.
26 Inline CSS components are detected on this page.
It is a good practice to move inline CSS rules into an external CSS file in order to make your page lighter and increasing the text to code ratio.
1. move inline css rules to external css file.
2. separate style from html.
Excellent! No nested table is detected on this page (nested table : 0, total table : 0)
nested tables could slow down page rendering and lead to bad user experience.
1. avoiding <table> for your page layout.
2. using <div> instead of <table>.
Plain Text Email
Excellent! No Plain Text Email is detected on this page.
1 redirection was detected for loading this page.
Excellent! HTTPS is used for your page.
Excellent! the websites https://www.earthlink.net/ and http://earthlink.net are resolved to the same url :https://www.earthlink.net/
Search Engines treat URLs with or without "www" as two different records.
1. edit your .htaccess file and permanently redirect one to the other (eg redirect www.mysite.com to mysite.com).
Excellent! your urls are clean.
clean, short and relevant URLs are favoured by users and search engines
1. use url rewrite to turn dynamic pages with query parameters into seo friendly static pages.
2. put your important keywords in the url.
3. good urls are not only user friendly but also seo friendly.
Underscore In URL
Excellent! your do not use underscore in your URLs.
Search Engines treat hyphen as word separator, they do not treat underscore as word separator.
1. use hyphen "-" instead of underscore "_" to optimize your page url.
2. help search engines to better understand your url, eventually will benefit your page`s ranking.
Internal Links (link to pages within this domain)
External Links (link to pages on other websites)
Excellent! the number of links are less than 100.
Internal Links (link to pages within this domain) - 40
Security & Tools
Security and Tools
Find My Business
Digital Marketing Solutions
Security & Tools
Security & Tools
External Links (link to pages on other websites) - 5
reasonable number of links (below 100) per page will give a better user experience.
1. keep the number of links per page below 100.
2. having more than 100 links in a single page will lead to a bad user experience, and it possibly runs into the risk of been considered as spam.
3. search engines may not follow all the links if you have too many of them in a single page.
search engines cannot `see` images, proper Alt content will help them to better understand and index images.
1. always add alt attributes to images. Alt is mandatory for accessibility and for valid XHTML.
2. words used within an image`s Alt attribute should be its text equivalent and convey the same information.
3. use a human-readable caption and descriptive text around the image.
Style Block In Same Page
Links to External Style Files
Too many (12) external style sheet files , it will slow down the downloading.
put scripts together and link them from an external files rather then put them in the same file as the main page.
1. reduce the use of in-page scripts, put them in separate files and link them in.
2. reduce the number of external script files, it will help browser to make lesser number of http requests from the server.
3. optimize or compress the script files to have smaller size and faster loading.
Blog Or News Release
Link to Blog / News Release Page
Excellent! we have found blog linked to your site.
Having a blog is a great way to provide fresh content and retain users, search engines favour it too.
1. regularly update your blog and provide fresh and quality content.
2. relevant blogs of your website topics, generate more credits in the eyes of your visitors, as well as search engines.
Analytics Service is not implemented for the site.
Google Page Rank
6 Excellent! the website has a high page rank (6/10).
0 - 1
2 - 3
4 - 10
Links From Root Domains
104 Excellent! You do have a lot of root domains (104) linked to your site earthlink.net.
21 - 50
Number of backlinks from some other root domains is an indicator of domain authority, the more backlinks your site has, the higher its domain authority, which leads to a higher chance of better ranking.
1. make it easy for others to link to your site, provide the code if possible.
2. links from older domains are more powerful than links from new domains.
3. links from .edu and .gov generally have a higher value.
Your site has an excellent social media engagement!
Excellent! your site is well integrated with social media networks.
Excellent! the website has a good Trustworthiness Score (85/100).
0 - 19
20 - 39
40 - 59
60 - 79
80 - 100
Users are concerned about the safety of their online transactions. Trustworthiness rating is based on real user ratings and that tells you how much other users trust this site, so do the serch engines. note: this trustworthiness score is provided by WOT (Web of Trust).
1. pay attention to the look and design of your site, many people look for visual cues when assessing a site`s credibility
2. make your site easy to use, sites that are easy to navigate are perceived as being more trustworthy.
3. make it easy for user to contact you, users will be more comfortable and feel more secured shall they need to get in touch with you.
89 Excellent! the website has a good Child Safe Score (89/100).
0 - 19
20 - 39
40 - 59
60 - 79
80 - 100
Safe! the site earthlink.net is NOT currently listed as suspicious, most-likely it is clean from malware and phining code [ verify this by Google Safe Browsing ]
Ensure that your site is malware free and does not cause harm to users` computers.
1. do not put virus, malicious worms, adwares, trojans, spywares and suspicious phishing code in your server.
2. take suspicious behaviours seriously, have a regular check-up and monitor closely of your server`s log files.
3. if your site is black-listed by Google as suspicious, clean it up before requesting for a review.
4,849th most visited website in the world. 753th most visited website in United States
your site has an excellent high traffic rank in the world.
Websites On Same Server
Excellent! You domain earthlink.net is the only one hosted on the server (ip : 188.8.131.52).
Too many domains hosted on the same server is an indicator that you are not really serious about your website, and your site will have a higher chance to be surrounded by bad neighbours.
1. the fewer domains hosted on the same server/ip the better.
2. avoid shared hosting whenever possible, especially when there are already hundreds or thousands of sites are hosted on the same server.
3. dedicated ip or resources for your site not only do good to your site visitors but also favoured by search engines.
your server (IP : 184.108.40.206) is located at United States the most site visitors come from United States
Excellent! your server is located close to most of your site visitors.
your website server does not support HTTP Compression.
your website server does not support Caching.
Excellent! the website server signature is off.
A secure and safe server is not only good for your site visitors but also good for search engines.
1. server software version information can be utilized by malicious visitors to attack your server.
2. by turning off the server signature, you actually have made your server a little bit more secure.
3. for Apache server - edit the apache2.conf or the .htaccess file to turn server signature off.
25 years, 229 days old ( 1st registered on : 1994-06-06 )
Domain is going to expire in less than a year time (0 years, 134 days from today), try to renew it for more than one year!
domain name choice and domain age are crucial for SEO.
1. keep the domain name short and relevant to the content, which will be easier to be remembered and related to.
2. older domain tends to be more trustworthy.
3. register a domain for more than 1 year, and search engine will think it is a serious business.